Welcome to PreviewMe® Limited’s (“PreviewMe”, “we”, “us” or our”) website. We are an employment technology company providing a network of employers and candidates with the tools to publish and apply for employment opportunities, promote themselves through video and communicate more effectively. This Role Publishing User Agreement (“Terms”) applies to all Employer Members (“you” or “your”) that:
- (a)have an employment opportunity or job vacancy (“Role”) and wish to advertise and publish on the Website a publication or an advertisement in respect of that Role (“Role Publication”);
have access to an Employer Member account through which Employment Members can publish Roles (“Employer Account”);
receive applications submitted by Candidate Members;
utilise specific Services available to them by virtue of creating an Employer Account;
Variation of Terms
- PreviewMe may vary these Terms at any time. If PreviewMe varies these Terms we will provide notice of any changes.
- PreviewMe will give notice of changes to fees and/or payment for Services. Changes to fees and/or payment for Services are made at PreviewMe’s sole discretion.
- You will pay for the Services that PreviewMe provides you with that require payment, regardless of whether you utilise or fully utilise those Services. If you do not provide PreviewMe with the necessary materials or information for PreviewMe to deliver these Services to you, you are still liable to PreviewMe for full payment.
- Payments using credit cards may incur an extra nominal charge of approximately 2.5% of the payment amount. The rates are the same that PreviewMe is charged by the credit card merchant used by PreviewMe.
- PreviewMe may charge interest on late payments at its applicable bank interest rate plus any costs we incur as a result of collecting your payment.
- If you do not pay your account on time, PreviewMe may, without liability, disable your account without notice and refuse to supply you with further Services.
- You agree that pursuant to the Credit Reporting Privacy Code 2004, PreviewMe may obtain from a credit reporter or other credit providers credit information about you or your other directors or a credit report about you for the purpose of collecting overdue payments relating to debt owed by you.
- You agree that PreviewMe may disclose any default payment and related information to a credit reporter.
- You indemnify and will keep indemnified PreviewMe, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by PreviewMe arising out of or in connection with:
- any negligent act or omission by you;
- any Role Publication or proposed Role Publication by you on the Website (including any claim that the Role Publication infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party); or
- n actual or alleged breach by you of any law, legislation, regulation, by-law, ordinances or codes of conduct which occurs as a consequence of your Role Publication appearing on the Website.
- You may not ask or require any potential Candidate Members to pay a fee, charge, cost or pay any money whatsoever to apply for any Role on the Website whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the Candidate Members in the Role Publication itself or in any communication (on the Website or external to the Website) with the Candidate Members that takes place as a result of a Role Publication on the Website.
- Where you are in a business of providing recruitment related services, any Role Publications published on the Website must be branded with your recruitment company brand or co-branded with both your recruitment company brand and the brand of your client to whom the Role is being published for.
Misuse of Information and on-selling
- Any content or personal information within the meaning of the Privacy Act 1993 of any Candidate Member that applies for a Role through the Services must only be used by you in relation to your genuine employment and/or recruitment activities.
- You are prohibited from selling or offering products or services in Role Publications to Candidate Members whose personal information you have obtained through the Services on the Website. Any selling or offering of your own products or services may only be done through your profile page that Candidate Members can subscribe to or Visitors can browse or as a third party supplier of products or services to PreviewMe.
- Subject to any features provided by PreviewMe in the course of enabling the processing and screening of Candidate Members, you may not provide any personal information you have obtained through your use of the Services (including job applications received from Candidate Members) to any other party, including to any affiliate or related party of yours (unless PreviewMe has otherwise consented to this). This restriction on forwarding such personal information or other information applies irrespective of whether you receive direct financial benefit for doing so.
- If PreviewMe believes that you have misused personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1993) for any reason, PreviewMe reserves the right to:
- immediately suspend or terminate your use of the Services and Employer Account, and or suspend or terminate the account of any party that has received personal information or other Candidate Member Information from you in breach of these Terms;
- report any potential contraventions of the applicable data protection legislation such as the Privacy Act 1993 in New Zealand to the relevant authorities including the Office of the Privacy Commissioner; and / or
- take legal action against you seeking any number of remedies provided by law, including an award of monetary damages.
- You must ensure that all Role Publications, and the Roles to which they pertain, published on the Website comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct. You must also ensure that all Role Publications do not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- You must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising set out in the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association’s Code for Professional Practice.
- You are not permitted to insert links to an external website or an externally hosted application form:
- within the details of the Role Publication;
- rom within PreviewMe’s Pre-Application and Secondary Question process; or
- within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form,
without PreviewMe’s express written approval which may be granted or withheld or withdrawn at PreviewMe’s sole discretion.
- You may only publish Role Publications on the Website that are in respect of a genuine Role that is current as at the time of posting the Role Publication, and for which you are currently recruiting. PreviewMe reserves the right to request any information from you that it deems necessary to verify that a genuine Role exists.
- You must ensure that Role Publications published on the Website are published under the appropriate category of the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you familiarise yourself with publishing and or advertising requirements of each available category on the Website to ensure the appropriate placement of Role Publications.
- You acknowledge and agree that only one employment or job opportunity is contained in every Role Publication published. This does not prohibit you from employing more than one Candidate Member, as more often than not, roles can be created for the right person who comes along during the recruitment process. We encourage you to create opportunities for the right Candidate Member who is connected with you.
- You must ensure that all information entered in any data entry field, as part of the Role Publication process, relates directly to the relevant data field category. PreviewMe reserves the right to amend, alter or remove any information that does not meet this requirement.
- PreviewMe reserves the right and Employer Members must accept as a condition of publishing Role Publications on the Website, PreviewMe’s right to re-classify Role Publications on the Website, entitling PreviewMe to withdraw Role Publications from one category of the Website and to re-publish those Role Publications in another category on the Website.
- A standard Role Publication that is published is valid for 30 days after which the Role Publication will no longer be published on the Website. The Role Publication can be withdrawn earlier at the discretion of the publisher of the Role.
- The following constitutes a new Role Publication:
- re-publishing the template of a previous Role Publication; and
- refreshing or changing the zone classification of any Role Publication. Refreshing is the process of deleting and re-publishing the same or substantially similar Role.
- Without limiting clause 4.1 of the User Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that PreviewMe does not warrant, represent or guarantee that the publication of any Role Publication will result in any enquiries or submissions by any Candidate Member or other person, or the placement of a Candidate Member or any other person in the relevant Role.
Processing Candidate Member Applications
- PreviewMe provides as part of its Service the ability for the Employer Member to process Candidate Member applications (“Candidate Processing Services”) within the Website including reviewing textual and video information supplied by the Candidate Member as part of the application process.
- You authorise PreviewMe to store and retain all Candidate Member applications submitted in response to the relevant Role Publication on your behalf.
- You may choose to retain Candidate Member applications within your Employer Account after a Role Publication has expired. The level of communication is determined between you and the Candidate Member.
- Before using our Candidate Processing Services in respect of Candidate Member Applications, you must ensure that you:
- ep all personal information relating to the Candidate Member safe and secure;
- do not use any of the information contained in Candidate Member applications for purposes other than processing Candidate Member applications for a genuine Role;
- only use the Candidate Processing Services to communicate with Candidate Members for Roles and provide any updates and notifications;
- have expressly obtained the consent of every individual whose personal information you process as part of the Candidate Processing Services to such usage and any other usage;
- have fully disclosed to such individuals the purpose for which their personal information has been collected by you;
- have otherwise fully complied with your obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 in respect of the collection and storage of such information.
Hardware and Software
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary computer hardware and software systems in place to access and utilise the Website.